*One hour rental minimum unless otherwise stated. Rental day concludes at 6pm.
A late fee of $100 charged on rental returns after operating hours.
Fuel and basic safety equipment included. 5.5% tax additional.
(Skis, tubes, custom slaloms and wakeboarding equipment additional.)
Boat Rental Procedure
- Complete registration card and provide drivers license/credit card as security deposit.
- Read and sign rules
- Pick up equipment if applicable.
- Proceed to Rental Pier for operating instructions.
- Time begins when you leave pier with boat. Time ends when boat is returned to rental pier.
- Return rental equipment to office if applicable.
- Complete transaction. License and credit card returned.
About Your Security Deposit
- A credit card deposit is held to encourage the safe use of the rented equipment and to assure equipment is operated according to given instructions.
Deposits will be forfeited if:
- Equipment is damaged by the customer.
- Equipment is abused or mishandled during rental.
- Equipment is lost, misplaced or not returned.
Gordy’s reserves the right to terminate the rental if equipment is misused.