Do you enjoy boating but are tired of the hassles of renting? Do you not want the financial commitment of owning a boat? If you answered Yes to these 2 questions then Gordy's Boat Club might be perfect for you.
Being a member of our Boat Club is a happy medium between renting and owning. Members have unlimited access to a fleet of Cobalt Boats - the best built runabout boats in the world and an ideal boat to cruise the shores of Lake Geneva. With Gordy’s Boat Club boating couldn’t be easier — show up the day of your reservation, let us know you are here, then head to the dock and hop in the boat and go...it’s that easy. The boat will be in the water, gassed up, clean, and ready to go when you arrive. If you are in the mood for skiing, wakeboarding, or tubing you are welcome to take any of our water sports rental equipment free of charge. Do you want us to ice down the cooler? We can do that too. Gordy’s Boat Club gives members the feel of owning a boat without the worries or financial commitment sometimes associated with boat ownership.
How it Works
- Reserve your time slot online through our online reservation system.
- We'll make sure the boat you reserved is gassed up and ready to go upon your arrival.
- The boats are conveniently located in the Abbey Harbor near the fuel dock. Check-in with our Gordy’s staff to let us know you have arrived. Then, head to the boat for a brief damage inspection. At that time we'll give members driving and safety instructions— for the first outing only, or upon request.
- You are off to fill the day with experiences on beautiful Lake Geneva that will last a lifetime.
What Membership includes
- Unlimited usage of Gordy’s Boat Club Cobalt fleet*
- Unlimited member guests**
- Boat driving and safety instructions
- Insurance, maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- Access to water-skis, wakeboards, tubes, ropes, life vests, and knee boards
- Convenient and fast check in/check out process to maximize your time on the water
- All boats have biminis as an option
- Use of Gordy’s online reservation system
Boat Club fees
- One time initiation fee: $2,495 (this is NOT an annual fee)
- Annual fee of $3,720 broken out into 12 monthly payments of $310/ month
- Fuel — you pay for the fuel you use each outing
- Boat Damage Waiver Annual Fee
- (fees do not include taxes)
Is membership right for you? Are you ready to get the most out of the boating season, but looking for a smaller commitment? Let us handle the details of ownership, you just show up and enjoy! Saying YES to Boat Club membership means no hassles, no worries, no waiting, and no renting by the hour.
Sign up now! Membership is limited so contact us today to get on board. Call (262) 275-1558 or
for more details on the Boat Club program
* During season (mid-April through mid-October) and during business hours. Members reservations requests are accommodated on a first come first served basis
** Boat occupancy is limited to safety ratings
Must be 21 years of age
Boater’s license is required for those born after 1988
No pets & no fishing