Owning the boat of your dreams has never been easier. With our full service in-house financing we make it fast and simple for you to get behind the wheel of the boat of your dreams and start having fun with your friends and family now!
If you have not considered financing yet, here are a just few things to think about on why you may want to finance your new boat purchase:
- Allows you to get the boat you really want - don't have to compromise
- Save your money - keep it in your investments & make more money
- Build credit
If you have already considered financing, but are not sure which way to go, here are just a few of the reasons why to choose Gordy's:
- Personal service - "exceptional customer service" is our business
- Personalized products - to fit your needs best
- Fast, simple and easy
- Relationship with multiple lending sources
- Competitive rates
- Flexible and adjustable
- No pre-payment penalties
This is for ESTIMATING purposes only. Please consult your financial institution for actual payment amount, and any additional payments/taxes/etc that may be required.
|Amount to Finance||$|
|Term of Loan||yrs|
Gordy’s seller-friendly boat consignment service is designed to make the process as easy and simple as possible for you, the seller. Included in our service, we can:
- Market your boat with photos, video and detailed descriptions (including history if from Gordy’s) on 3 websites and in-house by 4 salesmen at 2 different on-water locations in both WI & IL.
- Display your boat alongside our own premium inventory.
- Take the pre-qualified buyer for a comprehensive on-water demonstration/orientation.
- Offer a 60+ point shop inspection from our certified technicians to protect both you, the seller, and the buyer.
- Pick up your boat and arrange to have it cleaned, detailed and readied for the market.
The market value of your boat is determined by its year, make, model, condition, engine hours, market conditions, and cosmetic appearance. We study all available resources with particular attention paid to actual recent sales locally and nationally.
Other benefits include:
- Experienced knowledgeable staff meeting customer’s needs and answering requests quickly and efficiently.
- Availability to show boats all week, as we are open 7-Days a week in summer season (and also by appointment on any off days in winter season).
- Ability to provide financing to buyers using our in-house financing department.
- All title work, funding exchange and contracts are handled by us for security to all parties.
- Convenient waterfront locations for immediate access to test-drive demonstrations.
- Ability to offer a comprehensive boat delivery service to the new owner.
- In-house marina and storage services give prospective customers a place to keep the boat.
- You enjoy added safety & time for not having strangers call you, come to your home or schedule multiple showings/test drives with you.
More than just putting a buyer and seller together, our consignment boat sales are given the exact same service and attention as we put on our new boat sales. Our motto is “this is a new boat to the buyer and we treat it as such – a new boat.”
Our simple selling program is based off a net purchase agreement and we are happy to share details of our program by simply contacting us.
To Get Started: Please call (262) 275-1563 or email